23 janvier 2007

Chateauroux sous la neige




Chateauroux under snow



9 commentaires:

hello a dit…

Photo prise par F.

luggi a dit…

Winter finally arrives!

Lisi a dit…

that's a funny photo, nice capture!

Mimmu a dit…

Is this snow now gone or is it still
there?
I think, your snow does not last many days usually.
Fine photo!

mille057 a dit…

I LOVE this site, as I sit at Duke University working in North Carolina, I go in each day to change my "wallpaper" to the many wonderful photos of a city I consider home. Thank you so much! Kathleen

Mandi a dit…

Great photo!

jpchad61@aol.com a dit…

I remember in 1959 when all the American dependent kids living in Touvent (410) sled down the hill in front of Bldg. C on cardboard boxes. That was the one time we high school girls attending Chateauroux American High School were allowed to wear long pants to school, but we had to change when we arrived! Jenelle

Anonyme a dit…

y me semble que je connais !

Ioanna a dit…

Very nice picture! This chair reminds me the hotel mad of ice i had seen in a magazin!