19 septembre 2006

Santons

Crèche provençale; Noël 2004, St Martial, Châteauroux

Un cliché supplémentaire de la crèche provençale exposée dans l'eglise Saint Martial de Châteauroux, durant Noël 2004 (arhives).

Santons

An additional shot of the provencal crib exhibited in St Martial church (Châteauroux) during Xmas 2004 (arhives).

6 commentaires:

Olivier a dit…

Tres belle creche. A vivement noel ;o)

Roberto a dit…

This picture, like others, was taken in 2004. Others were taken in 2006. Does this mean you do not live in Chateauroux but are an occasional visitor to the town?

Matthieu a dit…

Roberto, I used to live in Châteauroux (in the center of France) but I left the city in June and moved to another place (in the North West of France)... I nowadays publish my last shots from Châteauroux, which are belong to my archives.

Roberto a dit…

Thank you, Matthieu. I have a new friend who lives in Chateauroux, but I have never met her. I was hoping you might take a photo of her street! Perhaps you have a photo of Place La Fayette in your archives?

Matthieu a dit…

Behind the waterjet is located the Lafayette square. See the 07/28/2006 and the 07/29/2006 posts.

Matthieu a dit…

I forgot to tell you that your friend could be allowed to post some pictures from Châteauroux on this blog, if she wants.