03 septembre 2006

Oiseau

Note de musique égarée sur une partition à quatre lignes.
Si vous savez de quel oiseau il s'agit, je suis à votre écoute.

Bird

An isolated note on a four line score.
If you know what kind of bird it is, then let me know.

8 commentaires:

anne a dit…

Very clever commentary comparing it to a note...love it!

Annie a dit…

Bird on the Wire by Leonard Cohen

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.
Like a worm on a hook,
like a knight from some old fashioned book
I have saved all my ribbons for thee.
If I, if I have been unkind,
I hope that you can just let it go by.
If I, if I have been untrue
I hope you know it was never to you.

Like a baby, stillborn,
like a beast with his horn
I have torn everyone who reached out for me.
But I swear by this song
and by all that I have done wrong
I will make it all up to thee.
I saw a beggar leaning on his wooden crutch,
he said to me, "You must not ask for so much."
And a pretty woman leaning in her darkened door,
she cried to me, "Hey, why not ask for more?"

Oh like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

~tanty~ a dit…

I have no idea what bird it is but I like the blue sky as always :)

Ame a dit…

I know! It's a "C" bird...get it? Seabird? C...for the line it's sitting on...which is the C note? LOL! It looks familiar, with the black and gray striping...but I give up...what kind is it Matthieu? (=

Matthieu a dit…

Thanks for the word play. Your comment make me think of the morse code I was reminded when I posted a message about the italian-style theatre, in Cherbourg-Octeville (my other blog).

For me, the bird looks like an 'hirondelle' (a swallow) but I am not a naturalist :)

Ben a dit…

It looks like a swallow to me as well.
I like simplisity of this image and nice blue sky!

Anonyme a dit…

c'est une mésange, pas une hirondele.

un castelroussin

Matthieu a dit…

c'est une mésange, pas une hirondele.

un castelroussin


Chouette (aucune relation avec le rapace) ! Voici le premier commentaire d'un castelroussin posté sur ce blog.

Je ne réside désormais plus à Châteauroux. Etes-vous intéressé par l'administration de ce blog ?

Dans tous les cas, merci pour votre visite.