21 septembre 2006

Chardon

Bourdon butinant un chardon

J'adore les bourdons. Celui-ci butine un chardon.

Thistle

I really like bees. This bee forages a thistle.

16 commentaires:

Meg Nakagawa a dit…

Beatiful colours!!! I'm going to work in the garden today. (I have to declare it to some one so I don't change my mind...)

Olivier a dit…

Tres belle macro. Bravo pour cette photo.

~tanty~ a dit…

Soo beautiful blue color! Love it!
Meg: LOL!

Kate a dit…

Muy bien!

Anonyme a dit…

:P
nice blue plants!!!
so magic nature ...
so beautiful photo!!
...jing

Kathleen a dit…

Can't believe I have found pictures of Chateauroux. I lived there for 6 years and miss it very much. Please email me at brassioux@hotmail.com

Matthieu a dit…

Kathleen, I will ...

Ame a dit…

Oh My Gosh AGAIN! (Just in case my OMG acronym confused ya!) This is my FAVORITE color of blue...how did you know? ;-) And how did I miss all those other magnifique shots down below! Great job Matthieu!!! ;-)

Gavin Hart a dit…

Those are lovely colored thistles. In my country of Australia, thistles are only white. Bees are one of the insect family that I also like and of course honey is beautiful. I do not like flies and mosquitoes.

Michael a dit…

Dear Daily Photo blogger. I'm sorry for the generic message, but I wanted to get this to as many of you as possible.

I have set up "The Daily Photo Spot" on Fanpop. If you go there, you can enter your specific City Daily Photo blog (Add link). Paris, London and Dubai are already there, so it would be great to see all of you DP Bloggers listed.

While you are there, vote for the others!

Matthieu a dit…

Kathleen, I am sorry as I have not had enough time to send emails to you. I promiss I will though.

John - Melbourne a dit…

Beautifully shot, well done.

marie-france a dit…

Bravo un blog berrichon, superbe. je vous invite à visier le mien ...créer en l'honneur du futur centenaire de Liniez - ancien maréchal ferrand et étonnant de dynamisme

http://hubertdeliniez.blog50.com

Bill a dit…

Love the shot!

PPL a dit…

Belle image !!!

@+

Anonyme a dit…

Flowers come in many colors but not so many in this lovely blue hue.