10 juillet 2006

Patience ...

Mon déménagement est effectué mais je ne dispose pas encore de ma propre connexion adsl. Je reviendrai vers vous dès que possible afin de poster d'autres clichés et j'en profiterai pour répondre à tous vos commentaires. A bientôt.

Be patient

I left Châteauroux and moved to another place. I do not have my own dsl connection yet but I will be back as soon as my provider gives me an access to the Internet. I have remaining shots to post and may also reply to your comments. Read you soon.

9 commentaires:

edwin s a dit…

don't worry, we'll be here.

Carlos a dit…

Good luck with dsl provider. See you soon.

anne a dit…

Oh does that mean you will stop Chateauroux daily photo now?

Terra Vecchia a dit…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HblsV-urHg&search=materazzi

Kris a dit…

hope to hear from you soon !

Kim a dit…

A Bastille Day salute to all the French CDP family members is at Seattle Daily Photo today.
(new updated link for SDP is: http://www.seattle-daily-photo.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!
-Kim

Sally a dit…

See you soon!

bcinfrance a dit…

I'm interested in what town you'll be taking photos of now! Suspense!

Matthieu a dit…

Hello everybody,

I have still not be connected to the internet via a dsl connexion, so it is really difficult for me to update this blog. Hopefully, I met a wonderful and comprehensive neighbour who allows me to use her computer. So I have the opportunity to post this message.

To answer your questions, I will have to stop this blog once I post all remaining shots I have from Châteauroux [Anne]. In other words, the blog should not stop immediatly ...

The good news should be the creation of a new blog about Cherbourg-Octeville (Manche), a town in Normandie (North West of France, near the Channel) where I do live nowadays [bcinfrance].